Keely- My mom is also called "Gran" but I'm not sure if she will keep it... I think I found a cute name for her- "Lola" is Grandma in the Phillipines. Maybe we will have to have a vote on the blog about which one people like better- And my dad would be called Lolo. I think it's cute! kara
5 Comments:
LOVE the Clingman's DOME!!! She's going to lose that as soon as she sits up more!!! WHat a chubs in the little pool!!! Cutie!!! Love - Gran
Uncle "Yarry" will be sooo jealous! Put a "yid" on it and no one will notice. :)
Love, Keely
P.S. Is "Gran" my mom or does Neice call herself "Gran", too?
I'm Gran II Love Nece
mom told me to write something. something
gabe
Keely-
My mom is also called "Gran" but I'm not sure if she will keep it... I think I found a cute name for her- "Lola" is Grandma in the Phillipines. Maybe we will have to have a vote on the blog about which one people like better- And my dad would be called Lolo. I think it's cute!
kara
Post a Comment
<< Home