Cast your votes...

I need YOUR help! I have some new frames and I am replacing some pictures in old frames and I have so many cute pictures! Some are 8x10 and 5x7 so it's a big deal to get them printed and make them so big! It's just a big decision and I can't do it alone! So, I am enlisting you to vote from now (Mon Sept 11th) until Fri Sept 15th for your favorite(s) picture(s). Just find the picture, looking though these and the archives (down and to the right) and at the bottom of the post it is in click "comments" and describe the picture (i.e. 3rd one from the top, the one of Naomi in the blue dress... etc.)
Thanks for your help!

3 Comments:
Okay: here's my vote(s):
*Cute in the car #1
*4th of July #5 & #7
*Pool Time #3
*Football #1
Cute Outfit #2
Bouncy Chair #2
Football #1
Skateboarding #2
I know this doesn't help much since I voted for like half of the pics- but they're ALL cute!! Let me know which are the winners!
Love, Kel
Gran likes the one in her blue dress holding her foot!!! #1 Soooo cute!!! #2 is the one with the Pebbles-do and dad sleeping in background. #3football with mom in hats; #4 Naomi and daddy nose to nose and daddy/daughter dance; #5 Bouncy chair(#2); #6 skateboarding (#2&3); Kara&Nomes in the boat (G'pa loves that one too!) ANd all the rest!!! We love the Nomes!
How could I forget the fireman hat -she's sooo excited - adorable and "Don't forget to pack me!" THis is a photogenic child! Love-Gran
Post a Comment
<< Home