The Proctors take on the world!
posted by Kara @ 7:27 PM 3 comments
Just the 2 of you? who was taking those pictures of you? happy anniversary! Love, Keely
Which was better, the Cheesecake Factory or the Canteen? Come on, be honest, it was the Canteen wasn't it.Aunt Dee
I asked random people to take the pics- which Chris LOVES when I do that :) And well, it's hard to say between the Canteen and the Cheesecake Factory b/c the Canteen holds such a special place in my heart :) It's a toss up!Kara
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Just the 2 of you? who was taking those pictures of you? happy anniversary! Love, Keely
Which was better, the Cheesecake Factory or the Canteen? Come on, be honest, it was the Canteen wasn't it.
Aunt Dee
I asked random people to take the pics- which Chris LOVES when I do that :) And well, it's hard to say between the Canteen and the Cheesecake Factory b/c the Canteen holds such a special place in my heart :) It's a toss up!
Kara
Post a Comment
<< Home