Kara, I totally love you hair! It is so cute! When are you going to be down here again so we can see it in person? We will at least be up there for Chris' graduation! We need to plan a time for the 5 1/2 of us to all get together. Plan in advance so we will be around. Anyway, Love the hair. Talk to you later
3 Comments:
I LOVE it!!
Aunt Dee
Gorgeous!
Kara, I totally love you hair! It is so cute! When are you going to be down here again so we can see it in person? We will at least be up there for Chris' graduation! We need to plan a time for the 5 1/2 of us to all get together. Plan in advance so we will be around. Anyway, Love the hair. Talk to you later
Sierra
Post a Comment
<< Home