Friday, May 18, 2007




3 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Tad, Amber, Owen, Sasha, Cora and Neal Williams said...

You guys make cute kids!

 
At May 23, 2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Dee said...

I love the pic of The Nomes with her baby brother. Too sweet.

Love you,
Aunt Dee

 
At May 29, 2007 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara, Chris and 'Nomes,
Congratulations on the arrival of Ezra! I meant to comment sooner but we've been out of town and now I'm having computer issues. He's a beautiful baby. Jon thinks he looks just like Chris. Is that right? I'm not good at that game. I'm sure you're having fun with diapers up to your eyeballs. It was that way at our house for awhile and not really that bad. And now it's great that they're so close in age. Love you guys! Keely & Co.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home