I'm back
So, it's been more than month since I posted anything... if you are all still out there- sorry! I needed a break from blogging... well I got it. And then I felt bad and stressed that I had to bring all of you up to speed with all the new pictures, but I am just going to jump up to right now, with one look back at when Grandma and Grandpa were here!
Gma & Gpa,
Thanks for coming! We had so much fun with you!

4 Comments:
kara thats awsome megan
YOUR kids are pretty stinky cute. are these your maternal or paternal GP's? i wish my dad's were still alive...i wish they could see Cole...we are well! thanks for the comment and keep in touch!
Welcome back, Kara, I've missed you.
Love you,
A Dee
Gma and Gpa Clingman are my (Kara) mom's parents. They are two of the three grandparents still alive between both Chris and I. I would have loved for all of our grandparents to see the kids too.
Post a Comment
<< Home