The Proctors take on the world!
posted by Kara @ 2:30 PM 3 comments
There must be a way to email on these blogs, but I can't find it. Can you send me Chris and Naomi's birthdays for a Gibson family calendar? phajny@aol.comthanks--pam
Yay, more cute things posted! So precious! Love you, Kara. -Karen
THe sweetest version of "little piggy" I've ever seen!!! She really gets into it at the end!!! Love - Gran
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
There must be a way to email on these blogs, but I can't find it. Can you send me Chris and Naomi's birthdays for a Gibson family calendar? phajny@aol.com
thanks
--pam
Yay, more cute things posted! So precious! Love you, Kara. -Karen
THe sweetest version of "little piggy" I've ever seen!!! She really gets into it at the end!!! Love - Gran
Post a Comment
<< Home