The Proctors take on the world!
posted by Kara @ 4:59 PM 4 comments
love those laughs...precious! Love Nana
Precious is the EXACT word that went through my mind along with Priceless.Love you,A Dee
I watched this with Owen and he just laughed too. So sweet!love,amber
We've watched this over and over and I will catch Dave or Gabe watching it sometimes on their own- it is a precious picture of Naomi and Ezra's friendship! It makes all of us :)Love - Gran and Popee
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
love those laughs...precious! Love Nana
Precious is the EXACT word that went through my mind along with Priceless.
Love you,
A Dee
I watched this with Owen and he just laughed too. So sweet!
love,
amber
We've watched this over and over and I will catch Dave or Gabe watching it sometimes on their own- it is a precious picture of Naomi and Ezra's friendship! It makes all of us :)
Love - Gran and Popee
Post a Comment
<< Home