Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

My favorite holiday, July 4th, at least when I'm trying to convince Chris to go see the fireworks when he has to get up early it is. My husband is so self-sacrificing and sweet! I really do love fireworks and summer just would not seem complete if we didn't see them. So we did. It was great! God had His fireworks in the backround and on the way home- it was so cool. I was impressed, I have never seen such amazing lighting out side of the wonderful storm-filled midwest. Naomi SLEPT in her daddy's arms during the fireworks show and that's pretty good considering Deer Park (where we went to see them) is keen on those really loud fireworks your whold body can feel! Yikes! Here are the fun pictures from that day... (and mom, I'll put these on your CD,too).










4 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is the cutest 4th of July baby!!! Each time we see her she has bigger eyes and looks soooo happy with her parents and her life!!!! What a JOY!!! We love her and her parents are GREAT!!!!

 
At July 08, 2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara!!!! Your baby is the cutest, most gorgeous, most precious I've ever laid eyes on! I miss you and her more with every picture. Naomi, you're not allowed to grow anymore until I see you!

 
At July 12, 2006 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sweet!! Love that cute Noami driving the car...Papa says that is the cutest picture! ....and enjoyed all celebration pics for 4th of July and her flag outfit with Dad and Mom!! Nice family picture and golfing with Dad! Naomi is ready for the camera with her smiles and laughs. Miss her already! These pictures bring back sweet memories of those first times as parents! Enjoy every minute...

 
At July 15, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kara
I love the pictures of Naomi in her 4th of July outfit. We were at Karen Torppey's bridal shower and your mom showed us the newest pictures of you and Naomi. she is growing so quickly. We picked up the team from Czech Republic today so I was with your family at the airport. Everyone is doing great and had a great World Impact summer. They are all back together now. Thanks for sharing Naomi with us. What a beautiful blessing she is from the Lord. Miss you
Sheli Lindsay for all of us in Wheaton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home