Pictureless blog
Well, I am sad to say there are no pictures for this blog. My 10 day absence is due to the fact that I can not find my camera's battery charger... sad :( So, as soon as I find it you will see more pictures of cute Naomi!
To update you anyway, she has perfected the army crawl and is now VERY close to the "real" crawling. She is also pulling herself up on everything! Yesterday when Chris went to get her from her crib she was standing up! She pulls herself to standing and is quite proud of this feat! She jabbers all day and is so much fun! We went on our first bike ride with her on saturday, that was fun and she really liked looking around at everything. It was fun to get out. Anyway, that's the update here!
Sorry for the delay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home