Aunt Dee put pictures of her beautiful drive to work on her blog (which I will put a link to at a later time- I have an MAC and cannot put links in the blog right now...) and so I decided to put a picture of the end of my "drive" to work...
You crack me up! That's a good idea. Maybe I'll post my "drive" to work, too. Of course, most of the time my "work" comes to me now. Early. and hungry.
3 Comments:
You crack me up! That's a good idea. Maybe I'll post my "drive" to work, too. Of course, most of the time my "work" comes to me now. Early. and hungry.
I can just hear that hoarse cry of the Nomes. She's such a little "peanut" standing in her crib!!! I'm coming to see you soon!!!! Love, Gran
I too cracked up when I read your post, Kara. Sure hope you were driving defensively. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home