We have a little pint size walker going around our house! We bought this last night at a resale shop and she loved it in the store and even more when we brought it home!
It's hard not to comment on this darling little pint size so intent on walking like BIG people - she is sooooo cute!!!!! And sooo happy being able to move along so fast!!! I can't wait to see her!! Naomi, you make me laugh every time I look at this picture!! I love you! Gran
2 Comments:
It's hard not to comment on this darling little pint size so intent on walking like BIG people - she is sooooo cute!!!!! And sooo happy being able to move along so fast!!! I can't wait to see her!! Naomi, you make me laugh every time I look at this picture!! I love you! Gran
I especially love the last picture, Kara. Sometimes those shots from behind are the cutest!
Love you,
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment
<< Home