Help!
Here is a recap of the amazing help we got for Ezra's birth and mommy's recovery...
First, my mom (Denise) came on May 11th (before Ezra was born) and spent Mother's Day. We took a gamble having her come around my due date not knowing if I would even have the baby by the time she left, but God worked it out perfectly. I started to have contractions on Sunday (mother's day) and (to spare you the details...) the labor was the same all day- contractions 10 min apart. Then all day monday they were 8 min apart. My mom was here for all of that and was able to entertain Naomi and take care of the house while Chris helped me labor. Then my labor progressed after dinner monday night and Ezra was born at 1:16am Tuesday morning! Since my mom was there we didn't have to worry about Naomi- where she was going, when to take her and if she was okay. Then, while we were in the hospital she took care of Naomi and I didn't realize that it would be such a blessing to have my mom there b/c then Chris was able to stay with me and Ezra at the hospital and not have to take Naomi home etc. So God totally worked that out for us perfectly!
The the next weekend Tim, Vicki and Megan came and then Vicki and Megan stayed the week to help!
It was so nice to have them, they cleaned and did laundry and dinner and played with Naomi! Tim and Chris built a shelf anf planted pots on our deck to make it beautifully summer-ready.
this is all I can get right now- kids are demanding attention- I will post more pictures soon!

1 Comments:
I'm impressed that you got that much posted! You're super mom! Love you! Keely
Post a Comment
<< Home